Manor Park is a public park in Sutton Town Centre created in 1914. It is situated on the corner between Throwley Way and Carshalton Road.
Sutton War Memorial
Situated within Manor Park is the Sutton War Memorial which commemorates 524 men who died in the First World War.
Manor Park Water Fountain
This fountain was presented to the Town by Cllr Charles Yates and was installed between 1924-1925.